Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cute new things I wanna add to my dork collection

So I've been trying to find some little odds and ends for my collection of dorky kinds... currently i'm looking to add one of these little necklaces to my collection... what do you think? Isn't it adorable? I have to say I fell in love with the different types the girl makes. I've got my heart set on an Eevee.





I also decided that these little earrings are quite inspiring... to reach new heights and levels that is and to challenge your train of thinking. After all who doesn't love the logic behind the game? Now if only that cake weren't a lie. :)








Here's another bite of something neat and fantastic! Anyone who knows me knows that Pac Man is one of my all time favorite arcade games! Well what isn't to love about this stylish necklace? Another must have on my list.  I'm slowly starting to realize the online world can be a girls best friend for fashion accessories! OM NOM NOM 




And when we take a turn into a land of imagination and magic where else do we land, but eventually Hogwarts? I mean let's face it we're all still waiting on that letter... in the meantime though this is a cute way to show off your lessons... accio wire wrap ring!








Of course if you're going anywhere you're gonna need to sport some new kicks! and what better way to do it than with the red converse shoes made popular by our tenth doctor!?







And of course there is always the go to graphic tee, which I am also still on the verge of creating my collection to be!Aside from B-MO, who is on my list, who else do you think I should get?




No comments:

Post a Comment