Saturday, September 21, 2013

Confused, but hopeful!

Sorry it's been a while since I have written. I guess i've just been busy with school and things. I had my first exam last week, but i think I did well! A+

In other news, i'm trying to write about what's going on and get to some of your interests, but i've been getting no feedback. Perhaps I should stretch myself out more on the interwebs. But, how do you reach more people? I've also added some links to the page, for your entertainment of course!

 Another update, i've been on a Harry Potter kick again! Ever since I heard, JK Rowling is writing the screen play for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them." :) Currently my mission is to order a Gryfindor shirt off Amazon. I have to support the love for the books I grew up with!

In addition, i'm also excited for King Richard's Faire next weekend! It's been a while since i've done something fun, so i'm definitely looking forward to it! Oh and I have the best boyfriend since he splurged a bit and got me a set of ears and a tail! ^, ^




No comments:

Post a Comment