Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The internet is sneaking into my life again!

Well a quick update on all things school... it's going well. I'm currently preparing for a big semester. There's gonna be a lot of reading, but I know i'll definitely learn a lot that's for sure. And at the very least my teachers are all interesting which makes for a fun semester. I'm going to try and keep up with this and maybe try some new things! I really wanna get more people involved, but idk how to do that. =(

Update 2: As if i don't spend enough time on the internet as is, I decided to get a Tumblr! and I must say I LOVE IT! It's a nifty little way of connecting to some different blogs and blogging in a different way than on blogger. I'm thinking at some point I may also try Stumbleupon and punterest but i'm not too sure yet. We'll have to see where things take me!


Update 3: LIBRARIES!

I forgot they existed for a while there, but boy am I glad I was reunited. I borrowed some books a few weeks ago and I am happy to report that my thirst for adventure is growing! I still don't think anything tops my excitement quite as much as a library full of old books!


No comments:

Post a Comment