Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Suggestions?

So I think I might be getting back into the D&D realm soon! I must say I am excited. So far I know I wanna be a druid and make my character part fox. I want her to be close with nature and animals as I am! :) That means, that I will soon have to create yet another lovely cosplay. I'm currently in the midst of finding a corset for TempleCon and King Richard's Faire. And I'm working on Medli. (from Wind Waker) and some of the characters from Adventure Time and Bravest Warriors for the next comic book convention. If any one has any input on props or supplies, or wants to give me some idea... I'd love to hear from you all! 

In other news, my Yu-Gi-Oh deck and progress in Pokémon have gotten better. I'm so glad to be enjoying some of the nerdy things I once enjoyed as a kid. I even started watching Card Captor Sakura again. At some point I'd love to create all the Clow cards! Any one else feeling nostalgic?

 Quite Contrary 

P.S. I feel like a crafts store and online shopping would be my best bet- anyone know anything relatively close and cheap aside from Michaels? 




No comments:

Post a Comment