Sunday, April 28, 2013

And here's what I see in the future...

As the weeks of school are drawing to an end I have been wondering what I should do with my blog. Last time I had a blog, I stopped working on it, but this time I think I wanna keep it going. The world can always use a few more dorks and nerds on the internet right? =)

I've changde up my look a little bit and tried to make it easier to access some of the links. I'm also adding some personality and I really want to make it as much of a home to you as well.

Anyways, this blog is to ask what you would want to see? Leave a comment! I'm always excited to hear what you have to say!

 

2 comments:

  1. I think that your blog looks great. I think that it is very accessible and easy to navigate. I love the colors and the fonts. If it were up to me, I wouldn't change anything about it! Very creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback Jamie! :) I'm glad you like it! As I said, I really wanna make it a home for everyone!

    ReplyDelete